Special Ops Kayaks is a brand new club offering kayaking on the waterways of the UK! Based in Milton Keynes, the club is for anyone and everyone aged 8 years and above who want to do something exciting and different. Our inflatable kayaks are incredibly stable and safe to use, so you will have plenty of fun!
We will be holding a kayaking club on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays in every month, where members can turn up and get straight onto the local canal (a great stress reliever!). The club is £35 per month paid via direct debit, so should you miss a session, you are welcome to bring along a friend completely free of charge! More details will be available soon.
Furthermore, we at Special Ops Kayaks offer very reasonably priced private kayak hire, perfect for holidays! Full details on kayak hire can be found below:
- Kayaks can be booked for 1 day (24 hours), 2 days(48 hours) or 7 days.
- Kayaks are suitable for 2 adults and 1 child.
- We issue 2 paddles and 1 pump per kayak, with 1 buoyancy aid per person.
- 1 Day costs £40 with a down payment of £140. Deposit returned at end of hire.
- 2 Day costs £65 with a down payment of £165. Deposit returned at end of hire.
- 7 Day costs £125 with a down payment of £225 Deposit returned at end of hire.
- We require photo ID, full address and signed disclaimers to allow you to hire kayaks.
- Damaged or lost equipment will be chargeable with: total loss of deposit for kayak, £25 for paddle, £20 for buoyancy aid or air pump.
- We can deliver Kayak to you at a charge of 45p per mile from MK14 post code.
Kayak bookings are filling up fast! To hire a kayak, call Sgt Mack on 07774022122 or 01908663016, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org